PROGRAM SUPPORT SPECIALIST
The Simon Charitable Foundation is seeking a Program Support Specialist to assist the New Mexico Simon Scholars Program team with administrative and logistical functions. This is an entry-level, full-time position with benefits.
To apply send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Deadline to apply is August 19, 2022.
Expectation for all Employees
Supports the Simon Charitable Foundation’s mission, vision, and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence, collaboration, innovation, respect, commitment to our community, and accountability.
The Program Support Specialist provides administrative, logistical, and technical support to the Simon Scholars Program team.
- Coordinates logistics for the New Mexico Simon Scholars Program events and activities.
- Collaborates with staff to identify and deliver administrative support operations for the organization.
- Drafts and distributes statistical reports, analyses, and exhibits to company stakeholders and when required, to regulatory and government agencies.
- Maintains the management information system (MIS).
- Maintains the organizations administrative policies and procedures manual.
- Assists with the organization’s compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
- Serves as a member of the organizations key administrative decision-making and planning body.
- Collaborates with other management staff to draft and implement an annual administrative budget.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to work collaboratively on a team, take initiative, and meet responsibilities in a timely manner
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations
- Ability to prioritize and work independently
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, or similar is a plus
- Must clear a background check
- This position works in an office environment in Santa Fe, NM.
- This position works a standard work week 9-5, Monday-Friday.
- This is not a remote position.
The mission of The Simon Charitable Foundation is to improve the quality of life for all members of our community and to provide both hope and opportunity on behalf of its youth.
The Foundation seeks to accomplish these goals through the establishment of programs that work towards these ends and by supporting existing organizations and programs with similar core values of both excellence and integrity and that operate with sound business practices. As such, the Foundation emphasizes programmatic and financial commitments in education, economic development, health, and cultural enrichment.
The Simon Charitable Foundation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Simon Charitable Foundation complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
The Simon Charitable Foundation expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of The Simon Charitable Foundation’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
How to Apply
Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline to apply is August 19, 2022.